We're thrilled to announce our latest update for the Remote mobile application (iOS and Apple Watch) dedicated to controlling your LG Smart TV.
Control your LG Smart TV using your iPhone/iPad or Apple Watch. Enjoy using advanced features such as adding Multiple TVs, a List of apps, Siri Shortcuts, Power ON/OFF (Thanks to the feature Mobile TV ON that needs to be activated).
Getting lazy looking for the remote control hiding somewhere in the house. We have the solution Remote TV Controller allows you to remotely control your TV set using your iPhone/iPad or simply using your brand new Apple Watch.
The app has been crafted and designed with most ergonomic elements and is the first app that helps you controlling your TV simply using your Apple Watch
We have integrated the most useful command that we usually use in everyday life.
The features are listed below:
- Remote Control for TV: Contains the most used functions to control your TV. Functions such as Smart Home, source, back, volume up and down, channels, directions, input, etc.
- Power ON (compatible models only)
- Power OFF the TV
- Touchpad surface: You can control your TV using your finger and thanks to the pointer and the touchpad integrated technology
- Applications: Here you will find all your applications such as Netflix, Hulu, Prime, NowTV, and more. You can launch them easily by clicking on them.
- Channels: List of the channels, a simple click launch the channel on your TV.
- Widget and Apple Watch version.
- Siri shortcuts to easily interact with your smart TV.
The feature LG connected Apps needs to be enabled in order for the application to work properly.
More command will be added in future releases.
Please leave us a review if you like the app and your feedbacks are welcome.
Disclaimer: this is not an official LG Electronics Remote Control application. We are not affiliated with LG Electronics Inc. in any way.